2017 Global Management Conference
November 6 – 10, 2017
The ICAD Global Management Conference is designed to address the strategic challenges faced by leaders and administrators across sectors in the areas of managing talents, performance and productivity in the New Economy.
Aside from highly interactive presentations, conference attendees will have dedicated time to network with their peers, visit specified places of interest as an extension of the learning experience.
Guest speakers and facilitators will include thought leaders, and distinguished researchers from the business school and industry captains.
1. Understanding the New Economy and Emerging Challenges.
2. Innovations in Education and Talent Management.
3. Innovations in Public Sector Management.
4. Review of Contemporary Productivity Enhancement Strategies.
5. Understanding the Dynamics of Inspiring.
6. Appreciating the Impact of Information Technology in Business and Economics.
Benefits of Attending:
1. Networking opportunities with experts across sectors.
2. A chance to present your papers and have it published in Professional Journals.
3. Listen to keynote presentations from real Professionals and Industry Captains.
4. Award of Advanced Executive Diploma in Management Systems.
5. Custom Award plaque commemoration your participation.
• Networking Dinner and Games.
• Tour of Houston City Landmarks.
N360,000.00 Per Participant
Fee covers tuition, conference materials, stationeries, tea/coffee breaks, lunch, mid day snacks, certificate of participation, and custom award plaque.
Bank: Access Bank
Account No: 0038432932
Account Name: Institute of Corporate Administration
1. Valid International Passport and previous International Passports (if any)
2. One passport sized color photograph (3.5 x 4.5 mm white background)
3. Evidence of Marital Status (Marriage Certificate)
4. Evidence of current employment (Letter on employer’s letter headed paper showing you are in their employment, permission to attend the course, pay slip, tax returns etc.)
5. Hotel reservation (We will provide this)
6. Applicants six months account statement from the bank.
7. Visa fee
8. Original and photocopy of all documents.
9. Evidence of registration for the seminar (The Institute will provide backup documents)